Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 6 October 2008

Johnny Cupcakes Drop Oct. 17th and 18th


If you live either in the Boston area or LA area then head down to Johnny Cupcakes on the 17th if you live in Boston, 18th if you live in LA. Johnny Cupcakes are having a drop!!!

The first 100 customers of both releases will get a FREE limited exclusive shirt! So head on down to either Johnny Cupcake store:

Johnny Cupcakes Boston
279 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
USA

Johnny Cupcakes LA
7959 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
USA

If you do get to go, you are very lucky! I am in England for a bit so its a little far for me to get over there.

2 comments:

Ness said...

Thanks for the add. Kindly add my three blogs too. I already added your account to all of them..:) Please let me know if you already done..Happy blogging! ;)

Ness
MyDailyWebJournal
World of Technology

Ness said...

Oh I forgot I added you as "Jo" in my three blogs :D