Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 17 January 2009

Websites I have been checking out all week:

I haven't done this for ages so here we go:

Toxel-Daily updated site about the latest designs in advertising,furniture, and technology. If you go on this site you will find yourself spending quite a lot of time looking at the many different photos of cool looking adverts and the coolest fireplace,chairs and bath designs. :D

The Hundreds- The Hundreds is an awesome clothing line! It was founded by Ben and Bobby Hundreds in 2003. Not only does The Hundreds have awesome clothing designs, but the blog is also cool and I read it everyday.

Easyhits4u-This site is mainly for people who their own blog or website that want to attract traffic to their site.

My Zazzle site-Here you can buy some of the latest designs I have made.

No comments: