Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 13 March 2009

Retro Friday



Legends of the Hidden Temple!!!!!! I used to watch this show and think it was easy to win! :D I was quite a confident 10 year old!

For those who don't remember the show, it was hosted by Kirk Fogg and had 6 teams (Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots and Silver Snakes)that had to answer general knowledge questions.

The team that made it through would go to the Hidden Temple and if they made it out of the temple they would win loads of prizes!

The star of the show was Olmec! He was a talking Olmec! :D

3 comments:

DS said...

OMG! I was like dedicated to watching that show as a kid. That and Guts! for some reason, and Double Dare (and all of their incarnations). Is it wrong that I now laugh at the kids failing to finish the part when you try to solve the big tomb at the end? XD

~DS of http://diaryofanexwowaddict.com

JoJo said...

:D I laugh at the kids also. I might do Double Dare as Retro Friday next week. I did Guts a few weeks back! Got to love the 90s Nickelodeon!

DS said...

*tomb=temple lol

I still say the pit in the middle of it with the bridge was the team killer in that show XD