Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 25 June 2009

RIP Michael Jackson



Gone to Soon!!! I'm soo sad! I grew up listening to Michael's music as my mom loved his music. When I was 8 I remember the Dangerous album coming out and being the first kid at the school to have the cassette tape of the album and everyone used to bring in blank tapes for me to copy the album for them. In 1992 I was going to see him perform in the UK but sadly he got ill and canceled the rest of the tour.

I was sooo happy to get tickets to his upcoming concerts in London but sadly I will never get to see him perform live.

People can say they want about Michael Jackson but to me he will never be replaced. He was unique,extremely talented and he will always be remembered!

RIP Michael, you will be greatly missed :(

No comments: