Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 21 September 2009

District 9



When I first saw the trailer for this, I thought it was going to be another aliens vs humans movie where the aliens come to Earth and attack the humans. Zzzzzz!!! So I didn't hold much expectations when I went into the movies. However I left thinking what a good movie it is.

I can't wait for a sequel! A good aspect about this movie is the lead character played by Sharlto Copley. It is always refreshing to see a newcomer to Hollywood movies who does a great job at acting. I'm sure he will be up for an award in the Oscars next year along with Christoph Waltz in Inglorious Basterds.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Yes the movie was good, but i'm sure there will be another movie as there were far too many unanswered questions.