Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 22 May 2008

Grey's Anatomy Finale



Season 4 is now over booooooooo!!!!

2 hours of watching the Grey's finale and i'm left wanting Season 5 to start tomorrow.

I knew Meredith and Derek would finally kiss and make up. I also knew Rebecca would try and commit suicide weeks ago. It seemed to be the only way they could get rid of the character for a little while. I don't like the character. I love Alex and Izzy. So yes I was really happy watching the ending. I like these characters together.

George retaking his midterms again. It has been strange watching George be an intern again and I reckon the producers wanted the character to be back in the residents gang. Yea so next season he will be in some relationship with Lexie.

So another one of my favourite shows has ended for the season, next week its 2 hours of Lost. Can't wait!!!

(Photo from ABC and Greys Anatomy Insider)

No comments: