Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 21 May 2008

PayPerPost

When I first starting blogging I blogged because it was a way to be free to write anything you want. I wanted more people to read my blog and also a way where I could a little bit of money.

I searched a lot of sites that paid you to post. Almost all of the searches pointed to PayPerPost.

It is an easy to use site and all the information is really easy to understand.

I have been signed up to payperpost now for 8 months!!!! If you have a blog I recommend signing up to payperpost.

A couple of reasons why you should sign up is the forums! You will meet a lot of other bloggers like yourself who all have interesting blogs for you to read and you can even share your blog to generate more readers to your blog.

The bloggers themselves can help give you feedback for your blog to help you create a better blog or get some new ideas.

Next comes the part that makes everyone excited is actually getting paid to blog! There are a lot of people who have made a second income due to blogging. Once you have your blog accepted by PPP you can start making money by checking out the opportunities that are posted daily and writing about them in your blog.

Lastly I personally recommend you to sign up its a great way to make new friends in the blogging community, develop your own blog and be able to make money as well! Bargain!!!

Check out Payperpost payperpost



1 comment:

********* said...

Hi there !
(Blogging)It's really a cool idea to come up with your ideas n creative thoughts and all that.Keep going !
Visit my blog as well :-
http://anup-life.blogspot.com
Can we xchange links if yes then leave a msg in my c box!