Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 28 July 2008

It's nearly here! :)


Virgin Galactic today launched WhiteKnightTwo at Mojave, CA! This jet will carry the passenger spaceship into space.

I have been keeping updated with Virgin Galactic as I really hope this project works. Richard Branson always pushes the evenlope and comes up with new ideas which is why he is a person I admire. Sadly I won't be able to go on Virgin Galactic for some time as it costs $200,000 for a ticket!!!

There is no date for the first space trip, but with the launch today of WhiteKnightTwo it won't be that long.

Virgin Galactic

(Photo from Virgin Galactic)

2 comments:

Nardeeisms said...

Wow! (came here from Firestorm) However, I think I can pass on the flight. Aside from being cost prohibitive, it seems a little scary to go out into space for the first time on something like this. Let's see what the passengers who go, have to say when they return. - Nards

jep983 said...

Thanks for checking out my blog.

I wouldn't be one of the first people to go up to space on this I would wait till they have flown up to space a couple of times. Like you said wait till the passengers return and then decide. :D