Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 27 April 2009

Websites i'm checking out this week

I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks so here we go:

Diary of an (Ex?) WoW Addict-Awesome blog about the daily adventures of an Ex WoW Addict :D Check it out and add it to your favorite blog lists!

Inked Magazine-One of the coolest tattoo mags. I don't even have a tattoo but I love reading this magazine cause of the awesome art people have as tattoos. You can also read each issue online :)

Kaitlyns Daily Dose I always add Kaitlyn's blog to my websites I check out, awesome blog!

Mark Hoppus's offical blogMark Hoppus of Blink 182(I love writing "Blink 182" again) offical blog, updated a couple times a week by the man himself!

8 comments:

DS said...

Ooh me love tat pics! Being I posses a few (or 4)I just can't help but get all envious of those guys with the cash for full sleeves. My sailorsaturn tat looks so lonely without other art on my leg lol. Definitely checking out that Inked place. Ooh and that's for the nod :3

~DS

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DS said...

Love how soon after me (and Hopi) the spammers sweep in. I call FAIL at the spammers! I see through your game! /wave

~DS

JoJo said...

Love spam,*hits delete button*!

DS said...

Rawr at baleeting teh spam :)

neelkanth said...

Brief but it carries a message. I have also seen 10 of your other posts on this site through RSS.