Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2007

London Calling




I went to London last week. My friend had come over from America to visit. This was her first time coming to London so we had a lot to see.

We arrived in London around 10am and didn't leave till 8pm. There is always soooo much to see in London. We went to Kings Cross (she is a big Harry Potter fan) so we could see the famous platform 9 3/4. Afterwards we traveled to Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St.Paul's Cathedral,Trafalgar Square, Pall Mall,Buckingham Palace,Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Piccadilly Circus.

I took quite a few photos of London! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. London is one of the places I'd love to visit in the future! :D

valmg said...

Love the pictures from London! I hope to go there again someday.