Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 3 September 2007

A proper Introduction to myself

I have been blogging for about 5 years. Blogging to me is such a great way to express your own opinions and feelings that people will read and be able to respond to you about any subject you so want to express. I have made a lot of new friends scatted across the globe by blogging. That's the best thing about the internet, you can communicate with a lot more people and meet people who have the same opinions as you.

Anyway enough of my introduction! I'm 23 years young, raised in a family that consists of 2 siblings, 2 parents and no pets. For the majority of my life I have been traveling. I have lived in 3 countries,over 10 houses gone to over 9 different schools and an expert in packing! That's what happens when you are born in a military family.

My life has been a lot more interesting than others, yes I do often wonder what life would be like if I was based in one place and had the same friends throughout growing up. I would never have make new friends and then say goodbye to them a couple of years later. I wouldn't have to pack my belongings up every year and relocate, often living out of suitcases for months. However I LOVE traveling and I don't regret my life always moving, it has given me the experience of seeing a lot of places around the world and to me people pay a lot of money to see what I have seen.



No comments: