Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 5 September 2007

TV





Yes we all have tv shows we love to watch every week and The Hills is one of mine. I blame university. Since I have been at uni I have watched all the seasons of Laguna Beach and The Hills.

Sometimes you often sit there and think wow that was staged and then there are other times you are like woah I can't believe that just happen.

Monday's episode of The Hills made me continue to dislike Spencer. I don't think I have ever come over someone who actually likes him,apart from Hedi, but that doesn't count. :D Calling your best friend because he is hanging out with your "enemy" saying they can't be friends anymore was very immature. Still it does seem a little fixed that Hedi's boss would say to Hedi in a meeting at work that he saw her ex best friend with her boyfriend's best friend was staged. At my work we wouldn't be gossiping around in front of each other saying that sort of thing.

Still I will continue to watch the Hills for the entertainment factor. :D

No comments: