Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 7 September 2008

MTV VMAs


The 2008 MTV VMAs are on tonight in the US. Early Monday morning for me. Zzzzz! :D

The one thing i'm looking forward to is Travis Barker and DJ-AM's performance. According to the MTV offical blog, they will perform with Katy Perry! I'm not really a big fan of her. I don't like "I Kissed A Girl" maybe because its been played a million times and probably a massive hit in clubs everywhere. Apparently she is going to be doing a cover of "Like A Virgin" and hopefully Travis will drum harder to drone her out?! Hahaha I'm a little weary when artists cover massive artists songs. I love Madonna! I always get a little skeptical whenever someone covers her songs. On the other hand it must be really cool to be Madonna and get paid everytime someone covers your song. Madonna is probably over here in England and doesn't even have to show her face and her song is going to be played at one of the biggest music events.

However listening to Travis and DJ-AM's music and downloading some of their music they do AWESOME mixes and so I am looking forward to this performance by Katy Perry.

2 comments:

Pepe Cervero said...

I nlove madonna too... But i like 'I kissed a girl".. well not for the right reasons anyway. mostly maybe cuz im a guy

JoJo said...

haha! Well you have the same opinion as a lot of my guy friends has about the song. :D